new back

Monday, December 22, 2008

Global Warming!!! Whatever!!!!




So remind me never to pray for snow!!! My prayers have been answered...and answered...and answered!! It has been dumping white, fluffy, beautiful, claustrophobia-inducing snow for over a week now. It was supposed to taper off today but it snowed about 6 more inches last night. We are at over a foot for the total at our house! This is Portland, Oregon...not Utah!

They are saying that it could continue snowing through Christmas. I guess this is the time to teach my kids that there is more to this holiday than presents...because if we have to have Christmas without one final shopping trip we're in a bit of trouble!

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

I love your pictures. You have the most adorable children.

Sharon said...

I love reading about you and your kids - we miss you guys and Portland, but we don't miss the snow - we've got our own pile of snow to deal with :)

Ally said...

I am feeling your pain. We have over 30 inches on the ground. I do not live in Alaska. This is Spokane!!! I am really thankful that I don't work for the airline anymore. They cancelled all the flights to Portland and Seattle twice last week!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I am soooo glad this all happened before I got here!