new back

Monday, November 9, 2009

A New Determination

Well, I am going to try this again! Actually, I'd probably better say I am going to DO this again! The word "try" leaves wiggle room and that can lead to failure!
I have joined a Women's Wellness Challenge and one of the requirements is to write in a journal each day. I have always been terrible at this, but I have cute kids, a wonderful husband and a lot to be grateful for...so it I am pledging to write on this Blog each day durring the challenge!
Day one down!

3 comments:

Lunt Family said...

Yeah!!! I almost pead my pants when I saw you updated. So very excited.

Darilyn said...

I'll be reading!

Unknown said...

good for you for doing the wellness program. amanda was telling me about it, it sounds pretty cool! good luck, you can do it!! ;)