new back

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mimi!! We Love you!



One of my favorite people in the entire world celebrated her birthday yesterday. Kendryn asked her how old she would turn. We all laughed. Truthfully, to me she is ageless. She encompasses the energy of a very young woman and approaches life with the excitement of a child. She brings that energy into every problem she faces and every life she touches. She also possesses a wisdom that is rare, even in the very aged. She is the person I seek out with every parenting question and every life question I have. When anyone I know comes to me with a problem, I think of her first for the answers. What amazes me so much is her ability to make everyone feel so loved and important. She listens with real intent and gives so much of herself to help everyone. I love her as much as my own mother and am so grateful and humbled that I get to have her as the grandmother of my 4 wonderful children! I love you! Thank you for all you do!

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. Happy Birthday, Arthella! My heck, we were lucky growing up to be surrounded by such amazing people.