new back

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cam's 7th Birthday



My littlest Cameron,
I love you sooo much and I had so much fun celebrating your 7th birthday with you this week! I can't believe how big you are getting. Your hands, your feet, your mind and your little spirit. You are kind, funny and so good to your mom! Some things I love about you:

  • I love tickling you every morning when you crawl into bed with me before school. I especially love it when you put your arms up and tempt me to tickle you!
  • I love that you are a really great brother to Ally, Kendryn and Cara.
  • I l love that you always have a smile on your face.
  • I love that you are so willing to help mom around the house. You take out the garbage and recycling for me each day... you say it's your job because you are the "other" man of the house.
  • I love that you sing lots of songs all day while you do things, usually a primary song, My Hands are Bananas, Link by Link, or something from Joseph.

  • I love that you do push-ups when the microwave starts, just like your dad!
  • I love that you still want us to sing your special song each night before you go to bed.
  • I love listening to you read..you are getting so good at it!
  • I love that you are such a math wiz!
  • I love that you tell me you love me and hug me ever time you walk by me!
  • I love that you still let me kiss you...and like it, because I know those days are numbered!

I hope you have a great year. I hope you know how much we love you and how special and important you are to our family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet sweet little guy! :) Thanks for sharing.
(i didn't know Logan's and Cameron's birthdays were so close! Logan just turned 7 on Oct. 29th! :)

Darilyn said...

Pushups when the microwave starts? That's a new one. He is a cutie that's for sure.