new back

Monday, October 13, 2008

I think I ate my tooth!


Kendryn and Cara are having an unintentional competition to see who can look the most like a jack-o-lantern for Halloween!
The other night we were having dinner and Cara suddenly spits the whole chewed-up bite of her burger in her hand and says,
I think I just lost a tooth! There's another hole in my mouth!
John proceeded to dig through the carnage that was her hamburger in search of her tooth with 4 sets of eyes intently watching over his shoulder (mine was one of them).
That little baby tooth was no where to be found, and Cara was a bit troubled!

I ate my tooth????


We explained that the Tooth Fairy would still make an appearance, that he/she understands these things and it would not effect the all important 'prize under the pillow'!

What will happen to my tooth??


To which John explains the natural biological progression of things as delicately as possible and Kendryn says to Cara,

Maybe Dad will look for it when it comes out!

I think not!

No comments: