new back

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our first Blog!


I am starting this blog because I suck at keeping a journal and there are too dang many funny things that happen around my house that need to be recorded!

Nearly every day we hear something that we would love to remember, but forget to write down. We move through life so quickly and I want my kids to know that what they say and do is important to me.. and John! I love being their mom and I think they are so cute and fun! So... I am going to try blogging and see how it goes! I don't have much hope of excelling at it. It won't be pretty, or fancy... and it probably won't be updated very consistently...but it will be true life and craziness as it happens around our house!

4 comments:

Lunt Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so happy to have another friend to follow and this way I will be able to see the kids. I am glad you started your blog. But I am still going to call you so don't think you are going to get out my phone calls. We love you all.

Horgen Famdamily said...

Cant wait to read the entry about Cara's political debate with her dad....

Amy C. Quick said...

Blogging is so fun! I love it. I added your link to mine. Happy Blogging! Oh, and you can print your blog in a book at the end of the year at mypublisher.com. Its an amazing way to transfer your blog/journal into a hardbound book.

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

I love the reason for starting your blog...I too am new to the blogging world and love it!

I happen to click on cjane and noticed that you were one of her winners. Congrats!!

Happy Bloggin!

Mari Rowell